Mike, a faithful Today’s Word reader, reminded me that I have not sent the usual end-of-year reminder (appeal) for support. I kind of thought I mentioned it, and I don’t like asking, but maybe he’s right and you didn’t see it.
Well, before you give, let’s review how donations made to At God’s Table were used in 2009:
- $49,549 – financial support to TW readers and ministries; travel and expenses for my seminars, classes, and missions work. This is OUTSTANDING!
- $1,974 – books, resources, materials and etc. to keep all this writing going
- $1,232 – computer related stuff, software, website hosting, email delivery service, etc.
- $2,745 – Credit card processing fees, bank fees, currency exchanges
- $1,995 – professional services for accounting, taxes, website posting, etc.
- $1,536 – IRS and State of Florida related licenses, tax filings, 501(c)3 stuff
- $1,904 – office supplies, ink, paper, postage, etc.
- $1,620 – cell phone and office phone
- $1,044 – fuel
- $3,000 – my salary
A quick note about my salary: You already know I don’t write TW for the money. I told you earlier this year that the school I teach at had to cut back expenses, including my salary. Your donations to ATG this year helped me personally to pay some bills. Thank you for helping me.
And thanks to all of you for your faithful support! You are the reason all this is working and we have a community that cares. I love each of you and hope that one day we can have a great big celebration for everyone.
If you decide you’d like to make a last minute 2009 donation, click here to donate online.
Or mail a check to:
At God’s Table
15000 Thoroughbred Lane
Montverde, FL 34756
PS – I just posted 6 hours of audio re-examining The Beatitudes from the perspective of Yeshua’s 1st century Jewish audience. Enjoy!
Happy New Year!