An Answer to Your Faithfulness

Some time ago I asked you to pray for two of our community, Tim and Rusty.  Here’s what has happened. From Tim:  Katie, my daughter, is doing better, her spirits are more positive. However she is still struggling with finding friends who are dependable and encouraging. Because she gravitates to those who are hurting she…

EMERGENCY!

I have just learned that one of the women who was on the Israel tour is in the hospital in Israel.  Valerie Cole and Scott stayed after the tour for a few extra days.  Valerie didn’t feel well and after two days ended up in the emergency room with a burst appendix.  Emergency surgery and…

Two Prayer Requests

Rusty Ward, a faithful supporter of At God’s Table, has been diagnosed with prostate cancer.  As many of you know, my dear friend John Baldwin died earlier this year from the same disease, so Rusty’s request for prayer has a special impact on me, and I am sure all those who knew and loved John….

I am not a Robot

Sometimes when you add a blog comment on the website, you are asked to fill in a check box to prove you are a real human and not an automated machine response. I know this is annoying, but there is a very good reason for this security. My tech guy, Mark, writes: “You could tell…

A Divinely Arranged Encounter

Some years ago I was on an airplane (as usual) heading for wherever.  I was in an aisle seat.  A man came along and sat at the window.  Then a woman, clearly his wife, joined us, sitting in the middle.  I was reading Our Father Abraham and sometime after the plane took off, the woman asked if…

Schedule of Events in South Africa

CENTURION  Venue:  Zwartkop Zwartkops High Corner of Mopanie Avenue and Old Johannesburg Road Hennopspark GPS 25° 50’ 59” S en 28° 10’ 00” O Should you need directions on the day, please contact Bertus: 083 469 6643 or Nicol:  082 371 0833.   SATURDAY OCT 4,  2014 9:00-10:15                           Biblical Worldview 10:15 – 10:30                      Coffee 10:30 – 12:00                      Biblical…

Why We Are Here

If you are a reader of the blog posts, then you saw this one.  If you aren’t, then I want to call your attention to it. Amanda Youngblood wrote this post.  I have known Amanda for some time.  She lives here in central Florida.  She has been a faithful supporter for many years.  I once…

A Montana Message

One of our community, Tom, lives in Montana.  He and his family have made a bold move for Torah obedience.  He wrote to me: “Prayer Request. We own a small ACE hardware and IGA grocery in Sheridan Montana, about 650 people, that my grandfather started in 1889. My brother, who is not a believer, just…